Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Day in the Life

At about 8 months, Luke was crawling all over the place.  When I would put in a load of laundry, he would come barreling down the hall, hips wagging furiously side to side as he crawled to sit in front of the washer and dryer!  It cracked me up!  He'd sit there for what seemed like forever mesmorized by it.  I love portraits, but it's the day to day memories that really warm my heart to look at in a photo.  So, I decided to make another photo collage!



I did two versions.  One with a chevron background, one with a photo.  I can't decide which one I like better!  I know chevron is the skinny jeans of patterns, but I can't get enough!

Click here to download this program, Picasa, Google's free photo editing software.
1. Hold the Ctrl key and left click all the photos you want to use for your collage.  Click "Create" on the top of the screen, and "Picture Collage..." in the drop down menu.


2. Right click the photo or pattern you want to have as your background, and click "Set as Background" in the drop down menu.


3. Resize and arrange your photos as you like, then click "Create Collage at the left middle of your screen.



So simple with a big impact!




No comments:

Post a Comment